Daily Moisturising Lotion with naturally active colloidal oatmeal and rich emollients. Clinically proven to moisturise skin for 24h and improve condition of dry skin in just 2 week. Absorbs fast. Fragrance free.
300ml size in a handy pump dispenser.
• Clinically proven to moisturise for 24h
• Replenishes skin’s natural barrier and significantly improves the condition of dry skin in just 2 weeks
• Absorbs Quickly and leaves skin soft and smooth
Oatmeal baths have long been recommended for people with a variety of sensitive skin conditions, providing a soothing effect while improving the skins protective barrier.
AVEENO® finely-milled, naturally active oats are sourced from non-GMO oat grown in Canada, US and France. The manufacturing process of colloidal oatmeal does not utilise chemical solvents and has high standards of quality assurance.
The oat essence- Avenanthramides- are chemical compounds isolated directly from oats through a careful extraction process and has the most anti-irritant properties of all oat extracts.
The oat oil is a separate component produced from oats through an environmentally friendly extraction process.
Properties of Naturally Active Oat
• Moisturises: Oat proteins leave a protective barrier on the skin, which is important for people suffering from dry skin, as a protective barrier will prevent water loss in the skin and help maintain moisture.
• Cleanses: Colloidal Oatmeal will adhere to dirt and oil on the skins surface, which can then be gently rinsed away, helping to cleanse and relieve dry skin.
• Soothes: Avenanthramides contained naturally in naturally active oats have a powerful soothing and anti-irritant action.
Care & Treatments
With finely-milled, naturally active oats.
If you are unsure about the condition of your health and the appropriate treatment, always speak to a medical professional. All content on this website is for information purposes only and should not be regarded as professional medical advice. Always read the product label and instructions prior to using any product.
Delivery & returns
Standard Delivery Service (3–5 working days) - £2.99
Express Delivery Service (1–2 working days) - £6.99
Next Day Before 12pm (1-2 working days) - £14.99
Northern Ireland, The Highlands and Islands, AB Post Codes, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Jersey and Eire Standard Delivery Service (2–3 working days) - £2.99
International Tracked & Signed Service (3–5 working days, under 2kg) - £9.99
Special Delivery Service (up to 7 working days, 2kg - 5kg) - £29.99
Rest of the world
Standard Delivery Service (up to 7 working days, under 2kg) - £30.00
Special Delivery Service (up to 7 working days, 2kg - 5kg) - £75.00
When you are returning goods, the credit will be made to the appropriate payment card or account used for the original purchase and please allow up to 2 weeks. A copy of the original invoice must also be sent with the returned product and all returns should be posted to the following address.