CB12 prevents and treats bad breath (halitosis) by neutralising the malodorous sulphur gases in the mouth. The effect of CB12 is instant and provides odour-free breath for 12 hours.
CB12 Mint Menthol has a strong and refreshing mint and menthol taste to help keep your mouth feeling fresh.
CB12 at a glance
• Available in two refreshing flavours: Mint-Menthol and Mild
• 250ml bottle contains a metered delivery of 25 x 10ml
• Rinse for 30 – 60 seconds for instant, long-lasting protection
• Easy to use metered delivery system
• Contains fluoride to help prevent tooth decay
• Rinse once a day for 12-hour safe breath confidence
• Rinse morning and night for round-the-clock protection
Now you no longer have to worry about having bad breath. CB12 is a safe breath rinse that neutralises the formation of the substances that cause bad breath.
Simply rinse your mouth with CB12 in the morning and you will have a safe breath for 12 hours.
What is CB12?
CB12 neutralises substances and processes that cause bad breath. The patented formula has a unique composition that neutralises and prevents the substances that cause bad breath. The composition, that has been researched at Oslo University, is unique for the CB12 products.
CB12 has long-lasting effect
CB12 is effective for 12 hours and this is possible due to a chemical binding to the tissue in the oral cavity. This oral care agent has been developed, and its effect evaluated and documented, using a specially designed gas chromatograph (a specifically developed instrument that can detect the substance of sulphur gases), only a few of which are available worldwide.
CB12 contains fluoride
Many people like to rinse with CB12 directly after brushing their teeth, which is why we have added
0.05% sodium fluoride as a preventative measure. Daily rinsing with fluoride has a well documented effect against caries and is a very good complement to fluoride toothpaste.
In Scandinavia CB12 is marketed under the brand name SB12, however the product is exactly the same
Oral General Problems
How to use CB12:
Gargle and rinse your mouth with 10 ml of CB12 for ½-1 minute, then spit it out. Since CB12 is long-acting you can rinse your mouth once a day for a 12-hour effect, or morning and evening for a 24-hour protection. CB12 contains 0,05 % sodium fluoride that strengthens the tooth enamel and counteracts caries.
Hint: for waking up with a fresh breath in the morning, rinse with CB12 after brushing your teeth in the evening!
1. Tear off the strip on the lower edge of the transparent blue cork and remove the cork.
2. Tilt the bottle slanting downwards so the liquid runs down to the spout.
3. Hold the spout over the supplied cork or over a glass4. Press and hold down the red button until liquid stops running.
CB12 contains a combination of Zinc acetate and Chlorhexidine in low concentrations, which is proven to neutralise and prevent production of the VSCs (Volatile sulphur compounds) which cause bad breath
Also contains 0.05% Sodium flouride.
Keep all medicines out of reach and sight of children.
Always read the product label and instructions carefully prior to using any product.
If you are unsure about the condition of your health and the appropriate treatment, always speak to a medical professional.
All content on this website is for information purposes only and should not be regarded as professional medical advice.
How does CB12 work?
• CB12 neutralises the substances and processes that cause bad breath.
CB12 is an oral care agent that protects against bad breath and is effective for 12 hours.
The active ingredients in CB12 are zinc and chlorhexidine in low
Does CB12 help against bad breath caused by garlic?
• CB12 is likely to help against bad breath caused by eg. garlic,
dairy products, meat or fish. However, this has not been documented in scientific studies.
Does CB12 contain fluoride?
• Yes, CB12 contains 0.05% sodium fluoride.
How often should I rinse?
• There are no regulations, but if you rinse in the morning you will have safe breath for 12 hours. For a 24-hour effect, rinse morning and evening.
Can CB12 be used during pregnancy?
• Yes, CB12 is completely risk free to use at any time during pregnancy.
Follow the instructions on the package.
What is the difference between CB12 and CB12 mild?
• Both products have the exact same content and are thus as effective.
However the content of mint/menthol aroma in CB12 mild has been reduced for a milder taste.
What is the shelf life?
• 30 months.
How should CB12 be stored?
• In normal room temperature.
Delivery & returns
Standard Delivery Service (3–5 working days) - £2.99
Express Delivery Service (1–2 working days) - £6.99
Next Day Before 12pm (1-2 working days) - £14.99
Northern Ireland, The Highlands and Islands, AB Post Codes, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Jersey and Eire Standard Delivery Service (2–3 working days) - £2.99
International Tracked & Signed Service (3–5 working days, under 2kg) - £9.99
Special Delivery Service (up to 7 working days, 2kg - 5kg) - £29.99
Rest of the world
Standard Delivery Service (up to 7 working days, under 2kg) - £30.00
Special Delivery Service (up to 7 working days, 2kg - 5kg) - £75.00
When you are returning goods, the credit will be made to the appropriate payment card or account used for the original purchase and please allow up to 2 weeks. A copy of the original invoice must also be sent with the returned product and all returns should be posted to the following address.