The Comfifast™ Easywrap™ Garments range has been developed to help support the treatment of atopic eczema, skin covering when using steroids, heavy emollients or ointments and for dressing retention e.g. burns patients or post surgery.
The range has been developed using MultiStretch™ technology, giving the garments multiple stretch - radial, longitudinal and diagonal to allow the wearer complete freedom of movement.
• Acts as a barrier to help reduce the impact of scratching.
• Prevents the transfer of emollients, creams and paste to the users clothes or bedding.
• Unobtrusive when worn under clothing.
• Ready to wear, easy to use and quick to apply.
• Remains in place without the need for additional fixation.
• Increases user concordance with treatment due to simplicity of use, comfort and effectiveness.
• Light and breathable fabric allows the skin to breath.
Dressing Primary Type
Body Part Specific
Delivery & returns
Standard Delivery Service (3–5 working days) - £2.99
Express Delivery Service (1–2 working days) - £6.99
Next Day Before 12pm (1-2 working days) - £14.99
Northern Ireland, The Highlands and Islands, AB Post Codes, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Jersey and Eire Standard Delivery Service (2–3 working days) - £2.99
International Tracked & Signed Service (3–5 working days, under 2kg) - £9.99
Special Delivery Service (up to 7 working days, 2kg - 5kg) - £29.99
Rest of the world
Standard Delivery Service (up to 7 working days, under 2kg) - £30.00
Special Delivery Service (up to 7 working days, 2kg - 5kg) - £75.00
When you are returning goods, the credit will be made to the appropriate payment card or account used for the original purchase and please allow up to 2 weeks. A copy of the original invoice must also be sent with the returned product and all returns should be posted to the following address.