Underfoot blisters are a common problem – due to high levels of lateral movement, twisting force and greater pressure than elsewhere on the foot. Compeed Blister Underfoot has been specially designed to fit and protect underfoot blisters, plus an extra cushioning zone to ease the pressure and provide pain relief.
Compeed hydrocolloid technology is an active gel with moisture absorbing particles. Specially designed to fit the ball of the foot, the Compeed blister plaster acts like a second skin to support the natural moisture balance, to:
- Relieve blister pain immediately
- Protect and cushion against rubbing, thanks to its thicker cushioning zone.
- Offer fast wound healing
Dry Skin, Skin, Warts & Verrucas, Chapped Skin, Moisturiser, Heel Discomfort, Cracked Heels, Chafing Skin, Blister,
Care & Treatments
Barrier Products, Foot Care,
- Clean and dry skin before use, ensuring blister area is free of creams and oils.
- Remove the top paper, then the bottom paper, avoiding touching the adhesive side.
- Apply plaster firmly over blister, ensuring the edges are well smoothed down.
- Leave in place until it starts to detach (Note: may stay in place up to several days).
- To remove plaster: do not pull upwards but slowly stretch along the skin.
Delivery & returns
Standard Delivery Service (3–5 working days) - £2.99
Express Delivery Service (1–2 working days) - £6.99
Next Day Before 12pm (1-2 working days) - £14.99
Northern Ireland, The Highlands and Islands, AB Post Codes, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Jersey and Eire Standard Delivery Service (2–3 working days) - £2.99
International Tracked & Signed Service (3–5 working days, under 2kg) - £9.99
Special Delivery Service (up to 7 working days, 2kg - 5kg) - £29.99
Rest of the world
Standard Delivery Service (up to 7 working days, under 2kg) - £30.00
Special Delivery Service (up to 7 working days, 2kg - 5kg) - £75.00
When you are returning goods, the credit will be made to the appropriate payment card or account used for the original purchase and please allow up to 2 weeks. A copy of the original invoice must also be sent with the returned product and all returns should be posted to the following address.