Compeed Corn plasters contain an active gel that relieves pain immediately and helps remove the corn. Not only does it stay in place for over 24 hours*, it provides optimum cushioning from rubbing and pressure.
Compeed Hydrocolloid Technology is an active gel which improves moisturization. The Compeed Corn Plaster acts like a second skin to support the natural moisture balance, to:
- Protect and cushion your feet against rubbing and pressure.
- Relieve corn pain instantly.
- Moisturise and soften the corn, helping its removal.
Stays in place for over 24 hours.
Dry Skin, Skin, Warts & Verrucas, Chapped Skin, Moisturiser, Heel Discomfort, Cracked Heels, Chafing Skin, Blister,
Care & Treatments
Barrier Products, Foot Care,
- Clean and dry skin before use, ensuring targeted area is free of creams and oils.
- Remove the top paper, then the bottom paper, avoiding touching the adhesive side.
- Apply plaster firmly over corn ensuring the edges are well smoothed down.
- Leave in place until it starts to detach. May stay in place for up to several days.
- For best results, use COMPEED® until skin has completely healed.
Delivery & returns
Standard Delivery Service (3–5 working days) - £2.99
Express Delivery Service (1–2 working days) - £6.99
Next Day Before 12pm (1-2 working days) - £14.99
Northern Ireland, The Highlands and Islands, AB Post Codes, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Jersey and Eire Standard Delivery Service (2–3 working days) - £2.99
International Tracked & Signed Service (3–5 working days, under 2kg) - £9.99
Special Delivery Service (up to 7 working days, 2kg - 5kg) - £29.99
Rest of the world
Standard Delivery Service (up to 7 working days, under 2kg) - £30.00
Special Delivery Service (up to 7 working days, 2kg - 5kg) - £75.00
When you are returning goods, the credit will be made to the appropriate payment card or account used for the original purchase and please allow up to 2 weeks. A copy of the original invoice must also be sent with the returned product and all returns should be posted to the following address.