Compeed Moisturising Plasters provide continuous moisturisation & cushioning to help treat and prevent those pressure points on the foot developing into corns. Designed to help stop corns before they start
Do more for your corns than regular moisturising alone.
Compeed Moisturising Corn plasters are designed to help prevent corns on the feet thanks to their cushioning and continuous moisturisation. The Compeed hydrocolloid technology with its unique softening serum core:
- Delivers targeted and continuous moisturisation into hardened skin layers.
- Protects and cushions against rubbing and pressure.
- Relieves the pain of pressure points and hardened skin that build up to form corns.
Designed to help stop corns before they start.
Dry Skin, Skin, Warts & Verrucas, Chapped Skin, Moisturiser, Heel Discomfort, Cracked Heels, Chafing Skin, Blister,
Care & Treatments
Barrier Products, Foot Care,
- Clean and dry skin before use, ensuring targeted area is free of creams and oils.
- Remove the top paper, then the bottom paper, avoiding touching the adhesive side.
- Apply plaster firmly over the targeted area, with the moisturising disc centred, ensuring the edges are well smoothed down.
- Leave in place until it starts to detach. May stay in place for up to several days.
- For best results, use COMPEED® until the treated skin has softened and healed. Use as necessary to soften or prevent the build up of hardened skin that forms corns.
Delivery & returns
Standard Delivery Service (3–5 working days) - £2.99
Express Delivery Service (1–2 working days) - £6.99
Next Day Before 12pm (1-2 working days) - £14.99
Northern Ireland, The Highlands and Islands, AB Post Codes, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Jersey and Eire Standard Delivery Service (2–3 working days) - £2.99
International Tracked & Signed Service (3–5 working days, under 2kg) - £9.99
Special Delivery Service (up to 7 working days, 2kg - 5kg) - £29.99
Rest of the world
Standard Delivery Service (up to 7 working days, under 2kg) - £30.00
Special Delivery Service (up to 7 working days, 2kg - 5kg) - £75.00
When you are returning goods, the credit will be made to the appropriate payment card or account used for the original purchase and please allow up to 2 weeks. A copy of the original invoice must also be sent with the returned product and all returns should be posted to the following address.