DEEP HEAT pain relief heat patches are recommended for muscular pain, strains and joint stiffness.
They can be used for back, hip, thigh, calf, arm, neck and shoulder pain.
They provide long lasting, odourless, drug-free warming pain relief to help get you through the day.
Heat therapy is well recognised and recommended by health care professionals for muscular pain and stiffness.
• therapuetic heat from the patch helps reduce pain giving a tergetted analgesic effect right where you need it
• Penetrating heat helps relax stiff, sore, aching muscles and joints helping to restore movement
• Heat increases blood flow to the affected area providing oxygen and nutrients to aid the healing process
Recommended for muscular pain, strains and joint stiffness. Can be used for back, hip, thigh, calf, arm, neck and shoulder pain
Do not use:
• On the face or on broken skin, bruises or swellings
• Whilst asleep or with prolonged pressure against the pack
• On infants, children or persons unable to remove the patch on their own
• With other skin medications or other heat sources
• If the patch is damagedor torn
• On the same spot for more than 8 hours in any 24 hour period
Instructions for use:
• Use on clean dry skin
• Tear open the plastic pocket, remove protective film from patch and apply patch to the affected area, adheisve side to the skin or clothing
• Do not bandage over the patch
• Do not cut, massage, fold or wet the patch
• To remove, slowly peel off the patch
• After use dispose in normal household waste
• Single use only
• Do NOT attempt to reheat in oven or microwave
• Speak to your pharmacist or doctor if symptoms do not improve
How it works:
Therapeutic heat from the Deep Heat Pain Relief Heat Patch provides targeted pain relief right where you need it. Plus, penetrating heat helps relax stiff, sore, aching muscles and joints helping to restore movement. Heat increases blood flow to the affected area providing oxygen and nutrients to aid the healing process.
How to use:
Use on clean, dry skin. Tear open the plastic packet, remove the protective film from patch and apply to affected area. The patch activates within 1 minute and will heat up within 5 minutes providing penetrating warmth for 8 hours. Once removed it can continue to provide pain relief for a further 8 hours.
Delicate or aging skin: apply adhesive side of patch to clothing. Read the label.
Deep Heat Pain Relief Patches are medical devices. Read the label.
Please read all instructions and warnings carefully before use. This product is air activated.
Open when ready to use.
Do not use on the face or on broken skin, bruises or swellings.
Caution: Do not use on broken skin, Avoid contact with eyes and sensitive areas of the skin, Wash hands thoroughly after use, If symptoms persist consult your doctor, Not to be used on children under 5 years, Discontinue use if excessive irritation or any other unwanted effects occur, Keep all medicines out of the reach of children, Do not use after the expiry date. For external use only.
If you are unsure about your health condition always speak to a medical professional. All content on this website is for information purposes only and should not be taken as professional medical advice. Always read the label prior to using any product.
Delivery & returns
Standard Delivery Service (3–5 working days) - £2.99
Express Delivery Service (1–2 working days) - £6.99
Next Day Before 12pm (1-2 working days) - £14.99
Northern Ireland, The Highlands and Islands, AB Post Codes, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Jersey and Eire Standard Delivery Service (2–3 working days) - £2.99
International Tracked & Signed Service (3–5 working days, under 2kg) - £9.99
Special Delivery Service (up to 7 working days, 2kg - 5kg) - £29.99
Rest of the world
Standard Delivery Service (up to 7 working days, under 2kg) - £30.00
Special Delivery Service (up to 7 working days, 2kg - 5kg) - £75.00
When you are returning goods, the credit will be made to the appropriate payment card or account used for the original purchase and please allow up to 2 weeks. A copy of the original invoice must also be sent with the returned product and all returns should be posted to the following address.