HealthAid Curcumin 3 is standardized in its purest and concentrated form providing 95% of active curcuminoids especially its three main chemical compounds - Curcumin, Demethoxycurcumin, Bisdemethoxycurcumin - combined with the highest quality of Piperine extract. Piperine enhances the serum concentration and bioavailability of curcumin. This nutritional supplement is ideal especially for those who wish to maintain a healthy digestive system.
What are HealthAid Curcumin 3 Tablets for?
• Helps as a natural antiseptic and antibacterial agent
• Helps avert build-up of toxins in the liver
• Helps with digestive conditions such as gas, bloating, nausea and stomach discomfort
• May work as a potent natural anti-inflammatory agent
• Helps reduce muscle pain and be a natural option for inflamed joints
• Helps speed up wound healing
• Helps in formation or replacement of damaged skin
• Helps with inflammatory conditions
HealthAid Curcumin 3 Tablets may be of benefit to:
• People suffering from indigestion
• People suffering with painful, inflamed joints
• People experiencing lower back pain
• Those who wish to maintain a healthy digestive system
• People with inflammatory conditions
• People with skin conditions such as acne, scaly skin, eczema
• Beneficial for people with Gout and Arthritis.
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one to three tablets daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake, unless or as advised by a suitably qualified person.
Curcumin 95% (Turmeric P.E 10:1 95% Curcuma Longa)
(Containing Curcuminoides: Bisdemethoxycurcumin, Demethoxycurcumin, Curcumin)
Piperine 95% extract
Curcumin (turmeric powder 95% Curcuma Longa), Piperine Extract, Bulking Agents (microcrystalline cellulose, di-calcium phosphate), Anti-caking Agents (veg. stearic acid, veg. magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide).
Free From Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Dairy, Lactose, Starch, Corn, Peanut, Sugar, Salt, Gelatin, Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings.
Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
Keep all medicines out of reach and sight of children.
Always read the product label and instructions carefully prior to using any product.
If you are unsure about the condition of your health and the appropriate treatment, always speak to a medical professional.
All content on this website is for information purposes only and should not be regarded as professional medical advice.
Delivery & returns
Standard Delivery Service (3–5 working days) - £2.99
Express Delivery Service (1–2 working days) - £6.99
Next Day Before 12pm (1-2 working days) - £14.99
Northern Ireland, The Highlands and Islands, AB Post Codes, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Jersey and Eire Standard Delivery Service (2–3 working days) - £2.99
International Tracked & Signed Service (3–5 working days, under 2kg) - £9.99
Special Delivery Service (up to 7 working days, 2kg - 5kg) - £29.99
Rest of the world
Standard Delivery Service (up to 7 working days, under 2kg) - £30.00
Special Delivery Service (up to 7 working days, 2kg - 5kg) - £75.00
When you are returning goods, the credit will be made to the appropriate payment card or account used for the original purchase and please allow up to 2 weeks. A copy of the original invoice must also be sent with the returned product and all returns should be posted to the following address.