Evening Primrose Oil 25ml contains Evening Primrose Oil (EPO and is rich source of Omega-6 Essential Fatty Acids, Linoleic acid and gamma-linolenic Acids (GLA), which the body can only get through the diet or supplement. The body converts GLA to a hormone-like substance called Prostaglandins. This helps maintain the body’s metabolism, to keep it functioning efficiently and effectively.
What Are Evening Primrose Oil For?
• Pre-menstrual Syndrome (PMS); where it has been shown to eradicate swollen abdomen and help reduce breast discomfort, as well as reducing irritability and depression.
• Eczema and other skin disorders such as Psoriasis, EPO may help to restore the oils back into the skin and provide nourishment to the skin cells.
• Cholesterol and Blood Pressure; it has been shown to reduce high serum cholesterol and blood pressure, but may take several weeks or longer to achieve.
• Cases of Rheumatoid Arthritis
• Alcoholism; it may make withdrawal easier, and reduce post-drinking depression.
• The Immune System; low levels of essential fatty acids may stop the action of interferon and the body’s natural virus killer; therefore increased GLA in the system would be beneficial.
• Ither conditions include: Obesity, Benign Breast Disease, Childhood Hyperactivity and Schizophrenia which have all been shown to be helped by EPO supplementation.
No added sugar or salt free from yeast, gluten, soya, wheat & dairy products.
Free from artificial colour preservatives & flavouring.
Vitamins, Evening Primrose Oil,
Evening primrose oil, capsule shell (gelatin, glycerol, aqua), vitamin E (d alpha tocopherol).
Each capsule contains (average): RDA% evening primrose oil..1000mg which provides: gamma linolenic acid..50mg*, vitamin E (10i.u)..10mg, 100, RDA:; EC recommended daily allowance, EC RDA not established.
Delivery & returns
Standard Delivery Service (3–5 working days) - £2.99
Express Delivery Service (1–2 working days) - £6.99
Next Day Before 12pm (1-2 working days) - £14.99
Northern Ireland, The Highlands and Islands, AB Post Codes, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Jersey and Eire Standard Delivery Service (2–3 working days) - £2.99
International Tracked & Signed Service (3–5 working days, under 2kg) - £9.99
Special Delivery Service (up to 7 working days, 2kg - 5kg) - £29.99
Rest of the world
Standard Delivery Service (up to 7 working days, under 2kg) - £30.00
Special Delivery Service (up to 7 working days, 2kg - 5kg) - £75.00
When you are returning goods, the credit will be made to the appropriate payment card or account used for the original purchase and please allow up to 2 weeks. A copy of the original invoice must also be sent with the returned product and all returns should be posted to the following address.